Mr. Imtiaz ABDULLA, Vice President
Place of Birth: Kwa Zulu Natal
Postal address: PO Box 324 Bruma 2026
Business Address: 230 Louis Botha Ave, 1st Floor Selboune House, Orange Grove, Johannesburg.
Work Phone: 011-6152538
- Corporate Wellness Qualification from the Institute of Aerobic Research in Dallas TexaCorporate Texas
- Sports Rehabilitation Diploma from the American College of Sports Medicine
- Gym Management Diploma from the University of Pretoria.
- Diploma in Fitness Leadership from ITC College
- Small Business Management Diploma from the Wits Business School.
- Currently studying through The South African Institute of Financial Markets for the International Investment Advice Certificate (IIAC) and completing an MBA through Business School of Netherlands. Also awaiting enrolment into the Robert Gordon University – Scotland (correspondence)
- 7th Dan Black Belt Karate, 6th Dan Black belt Kobudo, 6th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo
- Past President of the Karate Association of South Africa, the controlling authority for Karate in South Africa.
- President Union of African Karate Federation, a Confederation of Karate in Africa. It has 52 affiliated countries and 4.5 million members.
- Past President Martial Arts Authority of South Africa President World Karate Promotion Foundation (Africa) and Vice President World Karate Promotion Foundation
- Vice President World Karate Federation International Federation of karate with 167 member countries and 50 million members
- 1980-1982 Workshop Production Director, Interiors International - Responsible for the production of specialist furniture manufacturing. Included managing a staff of 60, developing budgets, and operating and expanding the business. This is a family business.
- 1983-1985 Electronic Telecommunication Technician, Teltech- Quality control and manufacturing and testing of SA128 telephone exchanges.
- 1985-1989 Health and Fitness Consultant, including implementating and managing of health and wellness centres for the Altech Executive Program.
- 1993-1997 Founder and CEO of IKKO Health and Wellness systems, a consultancy dealing with all matters on health and wellness.
- 1998 - 2000 General Manager of the 7th All Africa Games. This included managing –
- a human resources, games services and capital projects budget of R 70 million,
- the building of the All Africa Games village to the value R 200 million.
- 2000 - 2002 CEO of African Legends Financial Services (Proprietary) Limited, a financial services subsidiary of the African Legends Limited.
- 2002 – 2003 Executive Director of ENF Strategy Advisors (Proprietary) Limited, the public sector consulting arm of Nedcor Investment Bank Limited
- 2000-2006 Executive Chairman Avalanche-SA a consulting and Investment Company founded by Mr. Abdulla and Dr. Pather. CEO Veterans Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- 2006 to current Chairman Ukubona Holdings (Pty) Ltd Chairman Securelink (Pty) Ltd Executive Director Sky Petroleum Ltd Chairman yorkshire Oil and Gas SA (Pty) Ltd Vice President Yorkshire Petroleum Ltd - Nigeria
- Treasurer ANC Johannesburg regional
- Founding member of the Non Racial Sports Movement that created the National Sports and Olympic Sports Congress
- Founding member of the National Sports Council Founding member of National Olympic Committee of South Africa
- Assisted in drafting the white paper on Sports in South Africa.
- President Union of African Karate Federation
- President African International Bodyguard and Security Association (IBSSA)
- Vice President International Bodyguard and Security Association (IBSSA)
- Vice President World Koshiki Karate Federation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total SA BEE
- Harmony Gold African Legend Bid
- Epiuse Ukubona / Edison Merger
- Stanlib BEE
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
The IBSSA, established 24 years ago, held its 21st Annual Congress on the 21st March 2018 at the conference hall of the Metropolitan Hotel in Tel-Aviv, Israel with the participation of individual and corporate members from 30 countries and 25 international organisations.
The main tasks of the General Assembly organised every five years were the reports of the leadership and the auditing committee, approved by the members and the election of the new Board of Directors and heads of the professional departments.
At its first meeting, the new Board of Directors also decided on recognitions:
On the 24th April 2018, the Commissioner of the Mexico Federal Protection Service, in association with ASIS International and the IBSSA, signed into policy the formal adoption of the IBSSA standards and training program for all licensed bodyguards in Mexico.
The following IBSSA officials were present at the signing ceremony:
Copyright 1994-2015 IBSSA. All right reserved.