Date of birth
- Owner and General manager of Multicontact Ltd.
- President of Internetwork Inc.
- High school of Electro Engineering - Budapest
- University of Political Sciences - Budapest (economics and philosophy)
- "Academician" and Active member of the International Informatization Academy
- "Senior Director of the field of Security" - diploma issued by the Israeli College for Security and Investigations (2000)
- Ph.D. degree at International Budo Academy in "Sport diplomacy" 2001
- Ph.D. degree at Pro Deo University in the field of Management and Protocol in "Diplomatic Protocol" 2001
- Professor of the International Informatization Academy 2002
- Doctor Honoris Causa of the “AUREL VLAICU” University of Arad – for exceptional contributions to the affirmation of the idea of security and peace in Europe (2007)
- President of the International Bodyguard and Security Services Association (IBSSA)
- Executive President of the International Budo Academy (IBA)
- "Grand Cross of Knight of Malta", Lieutenant General, Vice President of the government and Minister of Home Affairs of the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories"
- Grand Prior of the Hungarian Grand Priory and was awarded "Honour of Merit" in 2003
- Grand Collar of the Sovereign Order of Cyprus, also said of the Sword and Silence.
- Lifetime Great-Grand Cross of the â International Knightly Order of St. Georgeâ in 2005
- Grand Cross Knight of the Hungarian Order
- Lieutenant-general of the Hungarian National Guard in 2005
- Kentucky Colonel
- Envoy at Large of the International Parliament for Safety and Peace (IPSP) for the Republic of Hungary and Deputy Member of the Assembly of IPSP
- Minister Secretary Politic of the Department for Prevention and Defence on the Natural and Social Calamities of International Parliament for Safety and Peace (IPSP)
- Chief Inspector of the Parliamentary Security Police of International Parliament for Safety and Peace (IPSP)
- President of the General Council of International Project Centre (IPC), President of the East European Region and Representative of IPC for Hungary
- Representative of "Emergency Medical Rescue" London
- Member of the International Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association (INEOA)
- Honorary President of the Hungarian Karate Federation
- Teacher of the Hungarian "SZTE" University of Sciences
- In 1998 honoured as a registered person in "International WHO'S WHO of professionals"
- Former Chief of Protocol of the Hungarian Government
- Ex high official at many International Political and Sport Organization (WFDY - Deputy Treasurer, WKF - Treasurer, EKF - General Secretary, WKPF - Executive President etc.)
- Freeman of London
- Hero of the Hungarian Revolution
- Decoration from the Russian "Peter the Great Order"
- International Award of Honour
Prof. George POPPER received many high international and national awards.