Milipol Paris 2011
MILIPOL PARIS 2011
The worldwide meeting-place for internal State security will hold its 17th edition from 18th to 21st October 2011 Pavilion 1, Paris Porte de Versailles
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Since its creation in 1984, MILIPOL PARIS has over the years reinforced its position as the leader of Internal State Security events, covering all fields of the public and industrial security sector.
Organised under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, MILIPOL PARIS has the support of French governmental bodies: National police, National Gendarmerie, Civil Defence, Customs, Defence Expertise and Support Command, Municipal Police...
Why exhibit at MILIPOL PARIS 2011?
- MILIPOL PARIS welcomes still more:
- Professional Visitors (almost 28 000 in 2009, 5% up on 2007)
- Official Delegations (71 in 2009, from 49 countries, 22.5% up on 2007)
- Journalists (453 journalists came from 28 countries in 2009)
- 95% of these visitors were satisfied with Milipol Paris 2009 and 93.5% declared that they will visit MILIPOL PARIS 2011
- MILIPOL PARIS brought together, even during the crisis of 2009, 900 exhibitors, of which 64% from 42 countries
- Nearly 94% of these exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of visitors
MILIPOL PARIS: the not to be missed international event of Innovation, Information and Action. Come and discover it from the inside!
Click here to access the show brochure, Participation file and www.milipol.com and ensure your space. We look forward to welcoming you at MILIPOL PARIS 2011, and remain at your disposal for any additional information.